| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kokpekty in December is very cold at -18 °C (-0.399999999999999 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13 °C (8.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -23 °C (-9.4 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with snow at times. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is dropped across on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 8:15 long and the longest day is 8:32 long with an average length of 8:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Kokpekty December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kokpekty:
- Tomsk, Russia - 878.6 kms (546 miles) N
- Novosibirsk, Russia - 699.6 kms (434.8 miles) N
- Minusinsk, Russia - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) NE
- Barnaul, Russia - 526.9 kms (327.4 miles) N
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 714 kms (443.7 miles) ENE
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 879.1 kms (546.3 miles) E
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 683.9 kms (425 miles) E
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 553.9 kms (344.2 miles) E
- Khovd, Mongolia - 683.9 kms (425 miles) E
- Altai, China - 438.1 kms (272.2 miles) ESE
- Baitag, Mongolia - 743.9 kms (462.2 miles) ESE
- Urumqi, Sinkiang, China - 683.6 kms (424.8 miles) SE